I AM : A step in Right direction by stepping back to review

I look at the world differently. I don't say that to make myself more than I am. I am and knowing that makes me the creative genius as well as all humans who think. I am happy with the man in the mirror and the character that I am. My understanding of life has been enlarged where I see how to build a life worth while. Yes, hindsight is 20/20 yet with the same idea of mindset can the future prove true. Each day, each hour, each minute, each moment is the ideal opportunity to think to plant the future. I water the soil in each instant knowing the soil doesn't care what is planted it just wants to serve its purpose to the seed. Yes, I have thought erratically prior so being a better farmer in time and experience I plant knowing what I plant shall grow as intended. Knowing, I remove more weeds that surround my planted seeds that insures the right growth.

In thy mind, thy soil is the perfect soil for I. I am tending seeds of abundance, happiness, loving family, and success beyond imagination. Today, I AM the Richest Man in Bablyon.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart