Dream lit sky alive

 

 I accept thy point in life where I think beyond the stream watering my dreams

for being doing and seeing is all encapsulating

I rest in observing allowing enjoying naturally

Anticipating expecting life bursting forward a scene unlike any other yet perfected for me

Far away smoke stacks like little black matches fume a silver salute of melting plume

A sunset rose in a fog of frost and smoke cut by a red gash, raw glowing living flesh

Wound closed blood flowing slowly higher up in the sky, under a misty skin

A bright orange, a tembling yellow, a softe purple surrender

Blowing up into a soft revolut blue

Houses high and very far away cut broken shadows into the sky, 

Windows gather drops of fire above, others answer glistening with little steely lights

Cold and bluish as the snow.

Golden spire I admire lovingly sun high over a live lit city sky.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart