Arrowing the Ideal

Image
  what would you like in place of what you have simply remove your attention from this thought now roundabout concentrate your thinking arrowing pointing perfectly at what you  want place to be ideally pretty view tilling I feel sowing real.  concentrating conscious objective sub consciously perfection, the secretion is till believe yet first one conception. for now in my minds I. visioning knowing perception opening loving nurturing encouraging eyes all surround around you.  I stand here.  knowing my consciousness is God I can by simply feeling that I am what I want to be transform myself into the likeness of that  which I am assuming I am. I know now I am all that it takes to ascend  the Son. growing sines proceed we lead.  I know that you are ready yet God creates thought tilling how  wow. What would you place where the old thought once stood. Fix thy gaze upon what is wanted. Turn. Roundabout the mind, until attention becomes an arr...

loving sparkling fury

 engage mother chariot leutha guide

since day thunders old time

sitting beneath eternal oak

trembling shook awakening root you steadfast earth

 thus her speech break free 

o times remote remake create imaginate

love joy are amorations adorations I'm shore

none impure were deem

not eye less covet not thin liped envy

not bristling wrath not curl wanting

yet covet pour full

envy fed fat lambs

wrath lions gore

wanting lull sleep

virgins luting saturating love

till covet broke his locks bars

sleeping thinking open doors

envy sung singing rich mans feast

wrath following up down

wanting you true love

begetting winning race

raging furious flames sire

running through heaven earthling 

living flames intelligently firing

loving sparkling fury

rounding flaming rolling for I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrowing the Ideal

Dream Me into the Light

The Open Door