fly baby be you

 


fulfilling scripture. There are those who will accept my message, and those who will not. If you who believe my word and ever see me in vision in the creative act, it is because I am fertilizing the story of the gospel in you. I am the father of that which is being fertilized.

He has made known unto me the mystery of his sacred will according to his purpose, which he set forth as a plan in Christ for the fullness of time. I now know that Christ is not a person, and regard no scriptural character from the human point of view, rather a state of consciousness personifying. I once regarded Christ from the human point of view, now I see him as the creative power of imagination and the wisdom of imagination, with a plan buried in that power.

I now know I am the cross God’s power wears as His plan of salvation has unfolded in me. He awoke and resurrected himself in me, and the entire story of Jesus Christ unfolded and revealed me as God the Father.

I have told you my experiences. If the world will not believe me it really doesn’t matter, for I will find my remnant – my ten per cent – who will believe my story in spite of what they formerly believed

If you test your creative power on this level, the statement: “Whatsoever you sire, believe you have received it and you will,” will no longer be a great theory given lip service, will be known from experience. Believe you are the man (or woman) you want to be. Catch the feeling that you have already arrived. Look at your world from that assumption, knowing its truth.

Now, believe your assumption has its own appointed hour to flower. Persist in your belief and no power on earth can stop it from hardening into fact. This is Christianity!

There is no limit to your creative power.

Remember, creative power will not operate itself. Knowing what to do is not enough. You, imagination’s operant power, must be willing to assume that things are as you sire them to be before they can ever come to pass.

allegore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart