ears that hear

 



believing more to life than me

knowing it's true for how can it be just you

merging converging ideas upon thy sea in mind

hearing encounters third fourth fifth dimension kind

wondering where who is similar to thee

asking if any being curious about I

beyond being prodigal Son 

you would think everyone

a growling stomach agreeing with question

so is my imagination challenging head to heart

what is a purposeful intent fore eyes

attracting like magnet ideal enjoying me

loving life living right birthing words creating new worlds

hello EARTH do you really have ears that hear

or is that just from left to right

believing there is meaning in light

sitting upon candle flickering in the dark

smile pretty spark being wisdoms secret

and key for all who knows brightening Sun

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart