Father guide me to my highest path affirmingly, lead me to the path that fulfills my purpose and helps me reach my highest potential trusting my next step believing my vision into unseen journey Guiding me , where every step knows calling my name. Affirming me, where wisdom speaks before words, and instinct recognizes the way. saying singing Leading me along the path fulfilling my purpose, where my gifts become bright, anothers alight, Awaken. my highest potential sleeping within thee, until it rises like sun, over, across mountains opening my soul. I trust the next step, though unseen. I trust the next door, though unopened. opening. I trust vision, though unborn. is given till measure . to imagine, dream beyond. Sowing, I journey bold building courage, believing before seeing, loving before receiving, becoming before arriving. beyond my next rise, son I, my future self smiling, knowing the journey is one.
for you who accepts this principle and are ready to live by consciously assuming my wish already fulfilled, enjoying the adventure of lifes beginnings to reach a higher level of being you must doingly beautifully sow conceive concept of in thyself. I am worthy of all the love success and abundance the universe has to offer everything I sire is already on its way to me i trust the process and allow the universe to bring what I ideally want now, each day I align with my highest good. el you see I fire sire lucifure. for you. who I a scepter this principle, choose to live each day by assuming your idealist wish already fulfilled, the adventure has already begun. Life is forever beginning again, calling you toward another win, success, another height, another happy becoming. So sowing beautifully. Conceiving believing greatly. Holding embracing loving living I think within thyself tilling feeling knows watering vibrating freque...
i command the universe to give all access 100 million dollars in my present specific time frame now 7 months I command my imagination to grab a hold cementing the factual literal ideal thought idea gratefully for my present enjoyment sow Gol make a way I shall take it, for being son I am, your creation. I call upon the universe to open every worthy door, every honest path, every unseen opportunity leading toward one hundred million dollars within the seven months I have placed before my vision. I command my imagination to seize this picture until it stands firm and immovable, a living idea, clear, literal, beautiful, faithfully held. I receive it with gratitude before my eyes behold it, enjoying its presence within my heart and mind as though knowing has already arrived. So, God, make a way, and I shall walk it. Open a gate, and I shall enter. Place before me the work, the wisdom, the people, and the courage equal to this vision. For I am Your...
Comments
Post a Comment