United Brothers
NonProfit
Shoe Sales
Kyle

The ingredients. Is that the idea. I realized that as I introduced Louis to Kyle, and asked Kyle to tell Louis what he has been up to the past week, then methodically went to the bathroom. What a stroke of genius. As I returned, I went straight into wanting to understand how far along Louis was on his nonprofit. Not too far, 501C not set up, not able to take donation money (what has to be in place for that so that the money is tax deductible), Kyle realized he has no plan for the money as we would receive, and how he didn't sale the organization.

In any case the idea of bringing "Kyle" to Louis, as Kyle was doing (earning money, selling shoes, allocating money earned, communicating with business terms all while appreciating the ease of earning a living while having fun with people you enjoy - Mithokurdics), for the purpose of utilizing the united brothers non profit to teach entrepreneurism to the community. This move, strategy, stroke of luck, whatever you may call it delivers my ability to more than do what I say I am going to do. I am ahead of the game, with a mentee (partner) to boot ready and able to explore. The seeds I have been planting within Kyle:

- He is smarter than me. - He thinks I am genius and he is the one who introduced the idea about the wholistic view of our meeting with Louis.
- The simple idea of earning and creating money. Doubling the penny game, to the shoe game, to the non profit to for profit.
- His language is more direct, positive, he is absorbing

Next Steps:
Youth Camps
La Fitness - Athletic Director
Adidas Manager a Lenox

Want a brand name shoe to promote, Adidas, converse, Puma. The idea of an assistant is becoming more prevalent. Persons to execute my thoughts and ideas. My thoughts and instincts are strong and my ability to control a situation and make it favorable is easily implemented. Haven't studied much lately as I have been mentoring Kyle.

As i see a flie on the window, who are you and what are you thinking and doing as I sit here and ponder my next steps. To direct my thoughts, to direct my thoughts, to direct my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart