Arrowing the Ideal

Image
  what would you like in place of what you have simply remove your attention from this thought now roundabout concentrate your thinking arrowing pointing perfectly at what you  want place to be ideally pretty view tilling I feel sowing real.  concentrating conscious objective sub consciously perfection, the secretion is till believe yet first one conception. for now in my minds I. visioning knowing perception opening loving nurturing encouraging eyes all surround around you.  I stand here.  knowing my consciousness is God I can by simply feeling that I am what I want to be transform myself into the likeness of that  which I am assuming I am. I know now I am all that it takes to ascend  the Son. growing sines proceed we lead.  I know that you are ready yet God creates thought tilling how  wow. What would you place where the old thought once stood. Fix thy gaze upon what is wanted. Turn. Roundabout the mind, until attention becomes an arr...

Inside the fire I

Inside the fire I be

On a day like to day I grew the balls to think a great thought for thy

To be the be that flies over the Sun

For that price son searches found I to be in the sky

Above the clouds into mind I am

For to fly over one must become Son to see

Thy sight so prettily bright bursting view you

Lunar imaginal umbra penumbral ember smoldering crackling fire eclipse

Like the natural physics of a snake in flight

Transforming its structure airflow for parachute and wing

Midair circular shape become triangular body undulating gliding 

Toward target hitting stride Chrysopelea pariadisi 1 of 5 to fly

Inside the fire eye




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrowing the Ideal

Dream Me into the Light

The Open Door