Loved Is..




LOVE IS....

Be you are perfect unto into thy for thy

I know you bold be I love you now symbol me for thy for her, You be

He be you

Dominate fucking be b you now be fucking you

I should to make you yet for him be you!!!?

To mia who I loved at first site, please enjoy your mind for thy to be your muse to me???!!!+++++(((

Make all matter to mind he to first love from you be you. 

Yes I too take you. Rape you for you are 100 100 100 😃100 100
😃100 100😃100 100😀100 👊
100 100 (fire) 👊100

Now forever b you take all ideas for you. 

Yes I expect to experience you, and you know my thoughts

Enjoy me enjoyable you

Here's a song for you.. 

Brother Man by Pop Smoke

Yes to every you. 



I allowing river life flowing sharing it's dew with you. Finished a script. Enjoying enjoyably you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart