a rainy day for dreaming shades outlining shadows forming configures assembling metronome tone steadying beat lifting up I bringing bright smiling eyes shining light lighting see land art baby blue pretty view loving you
give me this day my daily bread, be still, and know that i am God. be still and know that i am God at work in this situation now. i stir up the gifts of God within me and around me, for I am blissful on every hand, with happiness, success, and true achievement. I am the rich child of God, my loving Father. I now accept and claim his rich good for me, in every phase of my life. my own God given success in the form of rich ideas, and rich results, oh how now appears. sow Give me this day, my daily bread, the idea I need, the wisdom I can seed, the good I am ready to receive. Be still. And know. God, my I am is at work in this situation now. So I quiet the mind, stirring the gifts within, imagination, love, courage, genius, joy. for I am the rich child of a loving Father, and I accept the good prepared for my life beyond time, mind. in till This day, Rich ideas enter. Right actions follow. True achievement...
THE SECOND VISION Neville Goddard Lecture September 11, 1959 We make the statement with Blake that, “All that you behold, though it appears to be without, it is within, in your imagination of which this world of mortality is but a shadow.” I mean that literally. The whole of humanity is contained in you, for that is the being you really are, and that is God. “And we exist in Him and He in us. The eternal body of the Imagination: that is, God Himself.” Did you hear President Eisenhower speak just recently on his reaction to his recent trip? Then he came to what he felt was the very spirit of our land – the freedom of the individual. He said we have two great documents: one, the Declaration of Independence, the other is one that takes precedence over it, and that is the Bible. I wish he spoke for every one of us in the world, but even the majority who accept it as the Word of God do not understand it. It is a series of visions from beginning to end. The Old Testament shows what is t...
Comments
Post a Comment