for the first time I entered all sports venues where the teams of the city play once upon it was gladiators all came to see spray blood and gore upon scene for show yet for thee being me knowingly sea riding waves vibrating wind and water is style enlarging a view me and you is mind bending blue oh pretty you art baby me loving two
A thought a new. Where do I start. Where do I end. In mind is where everything begins and ends. I have sought the path of truth and discovered the soul of man is the host to God for knowing that one becomes free of all illusions. As one enters there world, being taught how to BE begins before birth as the seed in the woman's belly, your world begins to form per the Mother and her essence. Once born, the new child is taught per their surroundings yet when do they begin to know their mind? At my present age, the answer is when one begins to ask their mind the truth. As daily survival is the first, last, and end all be all for so many. Yet once the individual begins to ask themselves, not the world, the idea of survival diminishes and the understanding of one's mind becomes the world. And once they begin to understand, they focus more on learning and steering their mind, as ones mind has created everything in the physical world first through imagination. As I consider my ...
An account for mental take. To thy wise student me farming planting loving seeds mentally I succeed per term fire water brimstone burn For thy ideal resources waiting by and by to be called to heighten all kind especially mind I call you, I call you if been or never been called I call you If you be, you see me, you know me, for I be you how else would I call Fire, water, ether air acoustically conduce picture heir for I spire artfully Here I be purposely calling you flourishing souls for there must be In this time for all I know its mind yet there is more than just me for the Sun I see and feel expressed in me I call upon the great Creator and all sources created in me for thy to fulfill your will as we be One in Law. You see You see there is always one to free will your plan May these seeds ease your mind about all upon Earth for forward evolution For I claim all necessary claims for thy and call thy act to be For as long as you let breathe here is my account...
Comments
Post a Comment