Reveal, show me the miracles already surrounding we, and help me notice, the beauty in every moment. believing what I focus on expands. Revealing, lifting the masks, veils. show me the miracles ripe, ready surroundingly, me. In flies doves, finding my window. out breathing arriving being called. Light resting upon belief, knowing heaven placed it hear. Help me notice the beauty hiding openly inside moment. For perhaps, miracles comings things arriving, instill, they are things finally scenes. Sow I turn my attention in words, forward wonder. knowing what I focus upon grows larger within my world. love expands possibility, horizons widens beauty, everywhere eyes turnings. creations smilings, noticings. revealings.
One of the greatest conceptions given unto man. you come into world, borne through womb, yet believe you are son of man. you come into this world, borne through a womb. carried by blood, breath, water. entering time through beautiful mother gate. when, why do you begin believing you are merely the son of man. Yet womb passage, not origin. What if birth arrival, not beginning. know body says, I came through her. my spirit whispers, i am beyond mind. I coming from father. while creating the greater mystory, being I am born into the world each breath thinking. speaking, in till dreaming. comes through. you. hey, hi, its me, are you smiling. i came all this way. to love bringing joy fore play.
To mold and visualize my picture through. Looking to the sky for guiding me on my next to do. I am thinking each word I present to the day, Would wiggle, worm, and forage the way. To bring about the new frontier, Where I dwell being the great pioneer. For my Father from your Son, I am patient in obeyance dreaming one. To mold, to shape, to dream anew, My picture forming a path in view. Eyes cast high where the heavens scene, Guiding whispering stirring thy stream. Each word a seed, it moves, it grows, Wiggling forth where wisdom flows. A frontier rises, vast and clear, Where I stand tall, the great pioneer. Father above, from your chosen Son, Obeyance deep, the dreaming one. Patient hands, a faithful heart, Building creation, your divine spark.
Comments
Post a Comment