for the first time I entered all sports venues where the teams of the city play once upon it was gladiators all came to see spray blood and gore upon scene for show yet for thee being me knowingly sea riding waves vibrating wind and water is style enlarging a view me and you is mind bending blue oh pretty you art baby me loving two
An account for mental take. To thy wise student me farming planting loving seeds mentally I succeed per term fire water brimstone burn For thy ideal resources waiting by and by to be called to heighten all kind especially mind I call you, I call you if been or never been called I call you If you be, you see me, you know me, for I be you how else would I call Fire, water, ether air acoustically conduce picture heir for I spire artfully Here I be purposely calling you flourishing souls for there must be In this time for all I know its mind yet there is more than just me for the Sun I see and feel expressed in me I call upon the great Creator and all sources created in me for thy to fulfill your will as we be One in Law. You see You see there is always one to free will your plan May these seeds ease your mind about all upon Earth for forward evolution For I claim all necessary claims for thy and call thy act to be For as long as you let breathe here is my account...
being persistent is my only blood knowing its the water flowing from God I had a dream last night sitting with one startled awaking to a mirror being Sun who radiates more me or you I laugh at the thought entering my mind challenging to light again worldly my kind planting seeds to grow for me believing its a science like each word a present for the eyes as I color and paint the sky through visions near and touching thee most of all I am pleased with me creating worlds with every hue shades of red green and blue crafting dreams with each stroke in every word new life awoke on the canvas of my mind beauty and wisdom intertwine through the spectrum truths reveal in every shade my fate is sealed moments of doubt fade away lighting up a new day confidence blooms a radiant fire self assuring I am climbing higher making tales with every line expressing thoughts both yours and mine in every verse my spirit boars exploring worlds and beyond the shores in the dance of ...
Comments
Post a Comment