Consistencies Play

 


As I go about my way today,  
Thinking about peaches, eating on beaches,  
Appreciating the timing of space and more,  
I shall hold unto one thought: consistencies play.

A daydreaming movie, moving ideally I say,  
Over and over, it shall run, perfect and right,  
For that moment when my eyes shall meet the skin,  
So that I may do it again and again.

Making and moving obstacles—let that sink in.

---

In the rhythm of the day, I find my tune,  
A melody of thoughts, beneath the noon.  
Peaches on beaches, a simple delight,  
Framed in the timing of space, just right.

Consistencies play, a theme so strong,  
A daydream that dances, a silent song.  
It moves with grace, it flows with ease,  
A vision that repeats, destined to please.

Each moment crafted with care and thought,  
A perfect loop, in which I’m caught.  
The movie plays, the scenes align,  
In the pursuit of what is mine.

For when that moment meets the eye,  
The world aligns, the stars comply.  
And in that space where dreams begin,  
I find the strength to do it again.

Obstacles may rise, yet I will solve,  
As I move with purpose, as I evolve.  
Let it sink in, the power of thought,  
For in my mind, the world I caught.

---

This chapter captures the essence of consistency and the power of focused thought in shaping one's reality. The imagery of daydreaming, peaches, and beaches creates a vivid and serene backdrop for the exploration of mental cipline and the process of manifesting sires. The chapter emphasizes the importance of persistence and the ability to overcome obstacles through intentionality and repetition, making it a thoughtful and inspiring addition to my poetic journey.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision