clear cleansing vision

 


what is art yet out sign scenes

cool I be happier in my mind yes it seems

breathing clear cleansing vision forming dreams ideal seed

bursting up outside soul nurturing soil blessing word

account I think could be great for me

foreknowing investing 10 years seeds back 

forward present growth spot like tree planting growing 

oh my heart is beating vibrating jehovah yeahweh all in thee

grateful and loving father I come upon you

taking all presents you creating see

oh willamette river enjoying my men grow them as you be willing 

flowing I whom you birthed for a moment 

I take heed honing all showing me high as I look over under and 

through the Son for I walking breathing thinking hear

all Earth do you willingly listen christen your view of me upon you land

for you me and my pretty eyes I see

verbs present showing you













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart