THE SECOND VISION Neville Goddard Lecture September 11, 1959 We make the statement with Blake that, “All that you behold, though it appears to be without, it is within, in your imagination of which this world of mortality is but a shadow.” I mean that literally. The whole of humanity is contained in you, for that is the being you really are, and that is God. “And we exist in Him and He in us. The eternal body of the Imagination: that is, God Himself.” Did you hear President Eisenhower speak just recently on his reaction to his recent trip? Then he came to what he felt was the very spirit of our land – the freedom of the individual. He said we have two great documents: one, the Declaration of Independence, the other is one that takes precedence over it, and that is the Bible. I wish he spoke for every one of us in the world, but even the majority who accept it as the Word of God do not understand it. It is a series of visions from beginning to end. The Old Testament shows what is t...
i release ideas out there where here in i am, as these characters appear from me thinking my scribing, sow allow them to persuade you of your financial wealth, for there, must be more ideas you see yourself fulfilling. from the living room of I Am, where every thought I scribe invites another character to enter my world. One carries fortune. One brings an invention. One arrives smiling with opportunities I have yet to imagine. hear in I listen, for every character reveals another possibility of who I may become. I see myself fulfilling more than I first imagined, turning inspiration into enterprise, enterprise into wealth, wealth into wonderful living. For my imagination has a magnificent cast, and I am both the author and the actor, bringing the richest scenes from mind into light, my life.
a rainy day for dreaming shades outlining shadows forming configures assembling metronome tone steadying beat lifting up I bringing bright smiling eyes shining light lighting see land art baby blue pretty view loving you
Comments
Post a Comment