being persistent is my only blood knowing its the water flowing from God I had a dream last night sitting with one startled awaking to a mirror being Sun who radiates more me or you I laugh at the thought entering my mind challenging to light again worldly my kind planting seeds to grow for me believing its a science like each word a present for the eyes as I color and paint the sky through visions near and touching thee most of all I am pleased with me creating worlds with every hue shades of red green and blue crafting dreams with each stroke in every word new life awoke on the canvas of my mind beauty and wisdom intertwine through the spectrum truths reveal in every shade my fate is sealed moments of doubt fade away lighting up a new day confidence blooms a radiant fire self assuring I am climbing higher making tales with every line expressing thoughts both yours and mine in every verse my spirit boars exploring worlds and beyond the shores in the dance of ...
each step I take I build I make for the joy of life and living right opening burning and joining desire letting go knowing I flow building each picture constructing I structure holding molding making wind challenging everything flowing within calling above me bestow blessing below win for all I know touching EL impressing expressing stirring will well forging I sire tickling kissing lighting up fire bridging communicating upon Sun Ra fore telling responding employing I play grateful for knowing creating I story planting in seed good love for me enjoying all ideas loving you enticing sea
BARABBAS OR JESUS – Neville Goddard April 5, 1963 Tonight’s subject is “Barabbas or Jesus.” This is the greatest trial that ever took place in eternity. You have read of trials in countries where billions are involved. It means nothing compared to this trial. This is the greatest of all trials. When we read the scriptures we find things like the raising of Lazarus, which is the most fantastic thing you can imagine. A man who was dead for four days and his sister said: “By this time there is an odor” and he raises Lazarus, and yet only one Evangelist records it – only John tells the story. Matthew, Mark, and Luke do not mention the story of Lazarus. How could you tell the story of a man in this world who could raise someone who had decayed and bring him back to life, as we understand life, and not tell it as part of his biography? I could take you through the many stories and show you that one story is told by two, and sometimes three, and only by one, yet here, in this stor...
Comments
Post a Comment