my neck of the serpent


its the beginning of my day

I close my eyes to fulfill the play

each moment I think 

how grateful I am

impressing the ether with words to express

for attracting to mind its ideal kind

for knowing my value and increasing it too

I bless the sky the clouds the atoms me you

for bursting and bubbling steaming up through

growing in love radiating bright

never to shed only to shine

banging on heavens door 

will kick in for sure

ask and I shall receive

bring forth the pearly gates

I bear the key the rod holding staff

I hold my neck of the serpent its lions head you

challenging the tale and sparking it true

art baby blue who are you

a seed that's growing a soul loving spirit

at the very least a man on land










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart