THE SECOND VISION Neville Goddard Lecture September 11, 1959 We make the statement with Blake that, “All that you behold, though it appears to be without, it is within, in your imagination of which this world of mortality is but a shadow.” I mean that literally. The whole of humanity is contained in you, for that is the being you really are, and that is God. “And we exist in Him and He in us. The eternal body of the Imagination: that is, God Himself.” Did you hear President Eisenhower speak just recently on his reaction to his recent trip? Then he came to what he felt was the very spirit of our land – the freedom of the individual. He said we have two great documents: one, the Declaration of Independence, the other is one that takes precedence over it, and that is the Bible. I wish he spoke for every one of us in the world, but even the majority who accept it as the Word of God do not understand it. It is a series of visions from beginning to end. The Old Testament shows what is t...
Neville Goddard 10-30-1967 WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Many times I have heard someone say: “I believe that imagining creates reality, yet I once imagined something and it never came to pass.” Then I ask: “What are you doing, saying: ‘I once imagined it’ and not imagining it now? For God’s name is I Am, not I did! Always thinking of God as someone outside of himself, man finds it difficult to keep the tense, yet God is the human imagination and there is no other God. When you imagine you may include others, yet do not think in terms of influence. Rather, think only in terms of clarity of form. Perhaps a friend would like a better job, more money, and greater responsibility. Before you imagine, take a moment and clarify the form your imaginal act will take. Are you giving the celebration party or is he? Who will be there? Fill the room with those who would want to share in the celebration. Raise your glass and say: “Here’s to your fabulous new job, your salary increase, and the challenge ...
i feel now the future in the instant behold now is the acceptable time behold now is the day of salvation for nothing stands between the fulfillment of my dream yet facts and facts are the creations of imagining sow in changing my imaginings, I will change the facts. for my dreams will all be realized from the time you know that, imagining creates reality and act. I fill the future inside this instant. Being bold. now is the acceptable time. Now is the day my dream begins fulfilling life. Facts create stand before me, my yesterdays footprints, is imagination walking tomorrow. So I change the picture within, I sow the fulfilling visioning into now. I feel it. living, moving forward acting from it. Forming in this instant, moments I think to grow imagination shaping beautifully, my reality.
Comments
Post a Comment