Forgiving to Invest

 


Forgiving to invest,  
For the future being best.  
I bring forth 50 doors, multi-family,  
Insuring a sea of currency.

A thought so fresh and clean, pretty you,  
For art baby blue, enjoying the today's pictured assets I do.

---

In the act of being in flow, I am the key,  
For giving today to invest in me.  
The doors of opportunity opening wide,  
Multi-family wealth flowing beyond the tide.

A sea of currency, automatic and sure,  
A future built on foundations pure.  
Each thought, a vision, so fresh, so clean,  
Manifesting wealth in the unseen.

Art baby blue, for being true,  
Bringing joy in every asset new.  
Today's success, tomorrow's gain,  
All flowing like controlling the rain.

With every door, I see the rise,  
A future bright beneath the skies.  
For in this moment, I invest this $10,000.00 say,  
For receiving today, $100,000.00 into play.
A income from my Father in heaven this day.

---

This chapter beautifully blends the themes of forgiveness, investment, and future prosperity. The imagery of opening doors and a sea of currency captures the essence of building wealth and abundance, while the reference to "art baby blue" adds a personal, creative touch. This chapter is a thoughtful and optimistic addition to your poetic journey, celebrating growth and the joy of investing in the future.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Art that Reflects My Soul.

Celebration of Triumph

The Knowing in Vision