give me this day my daily bread, be still, and know that i am God. be still and know that i am God at work in this situation now. i stir up the gifts of God within me and around me, for I am blissful on every hand, with happiness, success, and true achievement. I am the rich child of God, my loving Father. I now accept and claim his rich good for me, in every phase of my life. my own God given success in the form of rich ideas, and rich results, oh how now appears. sow Give me this day, my daily bread, the idea I need, the wisdom I can seed, the good I am ready to receive. Be still. And know. God, my I am is at work in this situation now. So I quiet the mind, stirring the gifts within, imagination, love, courage, genius, joy. for I am the rich child of a loving Father, and I accept the good prepared for my life beyond time, mind. in till This day, Rich ideas enter. Right actions follow. True achievement...
A thought a new. Where do I start. Where do I end. In mind is where everything begins and ends. I have sought the path of truth and discovered the soul of man is the host to God for knowing that one becomes free of all illusions. As one enters there world, being taught how to BE begins before birth as the seed in the woman's belly, your world begins to form per the Mother and her essence. Once born, the new child is taught per their surroundings yet when do they begin to know their mind? At my present age, the answer is when one begins to ask their mind the truth. As daily survival is the first, last, and end all be all for so many. Yet once the individual begins to ask themselves, not the world, the idea of survival diminishes and the understanding of one's mind becomes the world. And once they begin to understand, they focus more on learning and steering their mind, as ones mind has created everything in the physical world first through imagination. As I consider my ...
THIS IS MY NAME FOREVER: I AM January 19, 1965 by Neville Goddard Tonight let us discuss the name. If you find this name, or believe in it really, there is nothing impossible to you…if you really believe in it. Moses said to God: “If I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me unto you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say?” The Lord said, “I AM who I AM.” Sometimes it is translated “I AM what I AM” or “I AM that I AM”–-but any form of the verb “to be.” “I AM who I AM.” Then he said, “Say this to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you. The Lord God, the God of your father Abraham, and Isaac, and of Jacob, has sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and by this I shall be known throughout all generations.’” No change in this name, my name forever. This comes in the Book of Exodus the third chapter (verses 13-17). If you read the Book of Exodus you will find that this is sheer power completely unmodified by any jus...
Comments
Post a Comment