Clouds Rain Knows I Am Winning

 


clouds rain knows I am winning

proactive ideas creating play

jumping slamming winning shot

joyful dancing in the rain

splashing kicking laughing all around

bouncing up smiling high you kissing me.

i give thanks for the perfect, immediate right results.

i rejoice that i am now successful in all my plays, ways. 

for my yoke is easy and my spark is light. 

sowing my accomplishments  are many

hear i am divinely created to accomplish great ideas beyond ease.

knowing if I perceive an ideal and strive to reach it, 

I cannot travel within and stand still without. 
sow, Proactive ideas come out to play,

jumping, slamming the winning shot.

tip toe dancing through rain
enjoy shoes forgot.

splashing. kicking. Laughing all surround.

bouncing upward, life lifting you smiling high.

kissing me, celebration.

I giving thanks
for the perfect, immediate, right result.

For my yoke is easy
and my purpose is light.

for being divinely accomplishing great ideas
with joyful create.

Sow perceiving I the ideal.

moving toward for word.

For mind I travel far enough within,

Inner movement impressing outer footprints,

clouds, rains, showing my I am.

 winning.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrowing the Ideal

The Open Door

Already Becoming