Arrowing the Ideal

 


what would you like in place of what you have

simply remove your attention from this thought

now roundabout concentrate your thinking

arrowing pointing perfectly at what you 

want place to be ideally pretty view

tilling I feel sowing real. 

concentrating conscious objective sub consciously perfection,

the secretion is till believe yet first one conception.

for now in my minds I.

visioning knowing perception

opening loving nurturing encouraging eyes

all surround around you. 

I stand here. 

knowing my consciousness is God

I can by simply feeling that I am

what I want to be

transform myself into the likeness of that 

which I am assuming I am.

I know now I am all that it takes to ascend 

the Son.

growing sines proceed

we lead. 

I know that you are ready

yet God creates thought tilling how wow.

What would you place
where the old thought once stood.

Fix thy gaze upon what is wanted.

Turn.

Roundabout the mind,

until attention becomes an arrow

pointing cleanly
toward your pretty view
you choose to inhabit.

Till it.

Feel it.

Sow it real.

Letting consciousness holding, become objective.
enlightening soul
receives the perfect impression.

For every becoming
begin began begun one conception incept.

inward picture.

One great I am.

Now in my minds eye
I see loving perception.

nurturing, encouraging eyes that bliss

all surrounding me.

I stand dancing singing hear,

knowing consciousness
my living presence of God breathe a gain,

come by feeling. yet fore knowing. 

I am what I choose to be.

I begin creating taking making its likeness.

kissing the image.

Wearing it.

Growing into the Son
 rising me.

Signs proceed.

We lead.

where between thought in two creation gives miracle.

thus imagined unseen seed becoming world,

see I looking around
at what consciousness has grown,

wow.

smiling

how.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Born Through, Not From

Pioneer of the Sky