My Conversation Before Creation

 


inner speech from premises of fullfilled sire,

fore here inner speech is my way to create

an intelligible world for myself

this observing inner speech knowing it causes all future action

reveals the state of consciousness from which I view the world

sowing making my inner speech match my fulfilled sire

for my inner speech is manifested all around me in happenings

sow to change my life, I will improve my inner talking

for life is the union of word and mind.

right inner speech is essential to being the greatest of thy arts,

right inner talking, my first step to becoming what I want to be.

speech is an image of mind

and mind is an image of God.

My inner speech

begin to fulfilling sire I hold within,

see brush painting the unseen,

Here in,

thy sanctuary my mind,

I create an intelligible world,

one worthy, in step.

I listen to voice

beneath the knowing

For inner speech reveals

my state in consciousness

from which

I behold the world.

Sow willing my inner talking

agreeing fulfilling my sire.

Lighting every sentence

carrying completion.

allowing every word speak as one.

For what I repeat

within,

repeats around me,

tilling thought

puttings on form,

from imagination

wears the clothing

of experience.

I will improve my life,

I shall first being bold lovingly in me

thy conversation

I bloom within my self.

For life is the marriage of word

and mind.

Right inner speech is among

the highest arts,

for it sculpts the invisible, before stone, before sky,

before circumstance.

My right inner word

is the first sunrise

in the person

I am becoming.

Speech is the image of mind.

Mind is the image of God.

here fore,

I choose to speak within loving creation itself

beautifully, knowingly tilling every thought

tillings becomes lights,

becomings love,

becomes the living world.

I now call

before creation

my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Path

Nearer Than Near