(1/27/09) part 1
A business proposal for acquiring and selling Audi's.

$40,000 Audi Black IS4/6.

The idea of a car dealership is the offering and selling of cars. Create a business plan for which I can utilize for the beginning stages of owning a Audi dealership.

To express the idea of working 2 hours a day in house. Outside marketing. What is the idea of outside sales for car dealerships.

Getting everyone in my organization to purchase an Audi or I give them an Audi.

Who to appeal to; the sales manager or the owner of the business. I would be selling myself.

How I am going to deliver 20 new Audi clients in less than 120 days.

1/28/09 part 2

Business proposal outline - 6 pages
Cover letter - possibly off shoot of 13 stones memorandum
Plan
targeted demographics
7 members in my family
my business partners and friends
Goal of handing my card out to 10 people a day
Current dealings, organizations, ventures
Utilize my internet marketing experience
Write a How to book
Financial Projection and Request
Resume



Required or Good to haves
Mentor
Any plans or ideas never executed
Road map to success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart