A Dream Fulfilled

As I return to the city where the idea of the "dream" started, I feel as if a some weight has left my shoulders. The burden to prove oneself based on one's perception of color has disintegrated and laced the road with golden dream ideas.

As I appreciated Mon and Tuesday for what they are and were, for the first time in my life I actually celebrated MLK day. I understand what he did and have been praising him ever since I understood. I saw a cartoon commercial of MLK on BET last night where is ended with " A Dream Fulfilled", as MLK picked up a child at inaugural celebration for Obama. It caught me off guard and I teared up. It is a good commercial.

I am not going to communicate more on the ideas I generally share. We have a new CEO, one that is composed, smart, decisive in thoughts, and his action well he already beat the exCEO by signing in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart