Starbucks

The idea of thought has now opened upon me like a lotus flower. If I wasn't always aiming for perfection, I would have stopped past the first sentence yet that is the folly of man so they say. The purest of thought has me floating in space in my thread in the universe. The awakening I feel is refreshing as a cup of verona blend coffee - starbucks of course.

Today I would like Howard Schultz to call me and say James, welcome to Starbucks. I have been watching you from a far and yes every hurdle I put forth in front of you was all part of the process of recruiting my successor, one that would appreciate and operate under a similar set of principles and where dissimilar rectify positively.

I would kindly reply, well there are two possible situations that I have been considering.

1. The Lenox store operation, in 7 years I would like it to be considered a testing market, if it isn't already. I want to run, mean my core partners and associates operate it as well as the Atlanta Financial Center, which is my office. Start at as a Barista there.

2. The new store opening near Piedmont park, start there appreciate the opening of a new store, work at lenox a few times a month to accomplish number 1.

$3.3m sign on bonus, starting hourly salary. Value for a commitment.

James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart