Thinking it through

I have been dreaming, concentrating, and living with in the space of creating income system delivering $1600 a day net. I know everyone thinks about what they will do if they have 'X' amount of dollars yet how to achieve the goal. I have been thinking hard on the subject, separated many ways of earning money into 5 lines of business and making strides each day to hit the goal.

I posted that I was seeking an opportunity that pays me $1000 a week for 20 hours. Ever since, I began thinking what to 'BE' four hours a day that could derive such an income. As I consider more and more, I realize that I must build out my 24 hour store, yes my internet presence. Funny how I have succeeded in this area before and how it lost its muster so to speak. Not really losing its muster yet I have been focused on real world businesses more and more. Can I focus 4 hours a day and hit my goal. I know I can yet still want the dark knight to provide a check and I can go about allocating my funds.

James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart