my fairy looking into me open light up

 fire light mind spirit breathing air

 hearing musical spheres eternal vine

flourishing receiving reviving grapes looking

seeing small portions eternal world ever growing

one self pass what time you please free willing

for joys are sweet bread eating secret pleasant

singing fairy mocking sitting tulips

thinking I starting being tree

catching freeing butterflies

how now you say this small sir where did you learn this song

seeing self in my possession answer thy

my master I am yours command me for I must be

 telling me what is material world if not me

laughing answering I will scribe book on leaves of flowers

if you will feed me on loving thoughts along feeding me now 

sparkling cup poetic fancies for when I am tipsy

I'll sing soft lute showing you all a living

for every worldly particle dust breathes forth love joy you

wild flowery gathering showing me each eternal

hovering around me cloudy incense coming

into my parlour sitting down taking pen for right

my fairy looking into me open light up





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart