tilling sowing coming into vales heir




 daughtering seraphim mind leading round sunny flocks

all she celestial seeking thy secret air

to fade away like shining beauty for her mortal day

up by thy river Willamette her soft voice is hearing

and thus her gentle lamentation falls like morning dew

o life for this our spring fading lotus water

children spring born smile rise

 Leal watery bow liking  parting cloud

reflecting glass like shadow water

dreaming infant smile opening face

flying doves music for air

gently gentle hear calling voice

for you walking gardening even time

 lilly valley breathing humble grass

answering lovely maid saying I am watery seed

 I am loving dwelling blowing vale

light gilding butterfly perching head mine

being for heaven eye smiling one

valley walking inside you spreading hand wings me

singing rejoice humble grass new born lilly flower

thou greatly made silent valley modest brooks

clothing light feeding grace

summering heat melting thee beside fountains springs

for flourishing eternal vales

-

Sisters vales heir rudder a sigh

she ceasing smiling tears sitting down silver shrine

Leal answered o thou little virgin peaceful valley

giving to those craving voiceless fire

breathing nourishing innocent lamb garments

cropping flowers sitting smiling face

wiping meekful mouth from all contagious taints

idea wine purifying golden honey perfume

 absorbing every little blade grass 

reviving flaming fire breathing steed

Leal faint cloud kindling rising sun

appearing pearly throne who shall find my place

queen vales Lilly answering asking tender cloud

tell thee how to glitter sky

 scattering bright beauty thro humid air

ascend o little cloud hovering before eye

cloud ascending Lilly bowing modestly

 minding numerous charge among verdant grass

-- --

o little cloud virgin I charge thee telling me

No complaining fading away

passing away complain no one hears my voice

 cloud showing golden bright form emerging

hovering glittering on air before facing Leal

o virgin knowing our steeds drinking golden springs

 loving renewing horse looking beyond youth

fearing I vanish am seen being no more 

nothing remains o maid I tell thee when I pass away

for loving living life peaceful holy rapturing

ascending weighing light wings upon flowering

courting beautiful dew taking me you

weeping virgin trembling kneels before rising sun

arise linking golden band never part

 walking unite bearing food our tender flowers

o little cloud I to be like thee

 walking through vales hearing smelling sweetest flowers

 feeding little flowers warbling birds

birdly flying seeking food

till no more because I fade away

all saying shining woman living

or did she only live to be at death food worms

cloud reclining airy throne answering

 art food worms o virgin skies

great be blessing everything lives

live not fear I will call

weak worm lowly bed hearing voice

come forth worming silent valley pensive queen

helpless worm arising sitting lillys leaf

bright cloud sailing on to find partnering vale

-- -- --

Leal astonish viewing worm dewy bed

art thou an imagining beacon worm

I see thee like infant wrapping Lillys leaf

weep not little voice thou canst not curse yet cast spell

is a worm I see thee lay helpless naked weeping

none to answer none to cherish thee for mothers smiles

clod of clay hearing beacons voice and raising her pitying head

bowing over weeping infant life exhaling

milky fondness Leal fixing humble eyes

o beauty vales here live 

seeing singingly so indeed

my bosom itself is warm light

 loves slowly pouring oil open head

 kissing binding nuptial band rounding breast

stating thou mother children I loving thee

giving thee crown none can take away

how this is sweetly maid I know not

I ponder  I live I love

daughterful beauty wipe pitying tears 

alas I knew not this therefore did I weep

 god would love a worm I knew rooting foot

willful admitting helping form cherishing

 milk for oil I never knew therefore did I weep

laughing mildly air fading away

laying down flower bed leave my shining lot

queen vales matron clay answering hearing signs

rumbling moans flying over calling coming down

o queen enter my house givingly thee

entering virgin feet

-- -- -- --

eternal gates terrific porter lifting northern bar

Leal entering seeing secrets land unknown

abundant fibrous roots

every heart on earth infixing deepening twists

fulfilling land for being

she wandering land clouds thro valleys dark listening

amorousing ideaing waiting beside dewy grave

 silence listening voicing ground

to till her own grave plot she came there she sat down

hearing voice breathing 

 ear be open to its own instruction

glistening eye for positioning smile

eyelids storing arrows ready drawing

where a thousand me fighting 

eyeing gifts grace shoring fruits coining gold

tongue impressing honey for every wind

ear a whirlpool fierce to draw creations in

 nostril wide inhaling lovely virile

tender cub upon youthful burning boy

pouring kerosene on bed for fire sire

virgin starling wet seating joyful shrieking

 tilling sowing coming into vales heir








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart