give me this day my daily bread, be still, and know that i am God. be still and know that i am God at work in this situation now. i stir up the gifts of God within me and around me, for I am blissful on every hand, with happiness, success, and true achievement. I am the rich child of God, my loving Father. I now accept and claim his rich good for me, in every phase of my life. my own God given success in the form of rich ideas, and rich results, oh how now appears. sow Give me this day, my daily bread, the idea I need, the wisdom I can seed, the good I am ready to receive. Be still. And know. God, my I am is at work in this situation now. So I quiet the mind, stirring the gifts within, imagination, love, courage, genius, joy. for I am the rich child of a loving Father, and I accept the good prepared for my life beyond time, mind. in till This day, Rich ideas enter. Right actions follow. True achievement...
Father guide me to my highest path affirmingly, lead me to the path that fulfills my purpose and helps me reach my highest potential trusting my next step believing my vision into unseen journey Guiding me , where every step knows calling my name. Affirming me, where wisdom speaks before words, and instinct recognizes the way. saying singing Leading me along the path fulfilling my purpose, where my gifts become bright, anothers alight, Awaken. my highest potential sleeping within thee, until it rises like sun, over, across mountains opening my soul. I trust the next step, though unseen. I trust the next door, though unopened. opening. I trust vision, though unborn. is given till measure . to imagine, dream beyond. Sowing, I journey bold building courage, believing before seeing, loving before receiving, becoming before arriving. beyond my next rise, son I, my future self smiling, knowing the journey is one.
for the first time I entered all sports venues where the teams of the city play once upon it was gladiators all came to see spray blood and gore upon scene for show yet for thee being me knowingly sea riding waves vibrating wind and water is style enlarging a view me and you is mind bending blue oh pretty you art baby me loving two
Comments
Post a Comment