wisdom waiting superfluous folly

 these great tears grace remembrance

 those I shed for thy

what was he like

I forgot him imagination

carries no favor into yet mind

I am undone no living none

if mine be away it were all one

that I should love bright particular star

thinkingly wed it

he is so above me

his bright radiance collateral light

must I be comforted not in his sphere

ambitioning my love

kind that would be mated by lion

must die for love twas pretty thought a play

see him every hour sit draw

his arched brows hawkeying eyes his curls

our hearts capable

every line trick his sweet favor

now he is gone yet my idolatrous fancy

must sanctify his relics who comes here

one that goes with him I love him for his sake

yet I know him a notorious liar

think him a great way fool solely a coward

yet these fixed angels sit so fit in him

that they take place when virtues steely bones

look up I cold winding full oft we thrust 

wisdom waiting superfluous folly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart