Father guide me to my highest path affirmingly, lead me to the path that fulfills my purpose and helps me reach my highest potential trusting my next step believing my vision into unseen journey Guiding me , where every step knows calling my name. Affirming me, where wisdom speaks before words, and instinct recognizes the way. saying singing Leading me along the path fulfilling my purpose, where my gifts become bright, anothers alight, Awaken. my highest potential sleeping within thee, until it rises like sun, over, across mountains opening my soul. I trust the next step, though unseen. I trust the next door, though unopened. opening. I trust vision, though unborn. is given till measure . to imagine, dream beyond. Sowing, I journey bold building courage, believing before seeing, loving before receiving, becoming before arriving. beyond my next rise, son I, my future self smiling, knowing the journey is one.
Neville Goddard Lecture – I REMEMBER WHEN – 1968 When I receive a great revelation concerning the creative power of God I cannot keep it to myself, but must share it with all that will listen. Here is one I received many years ago. I found myself, in Spirit, in the interior of a stately mansion in New York City. It was the kind of home the great financial giants lived in at the turn of the century. Fully awake and aware, I was visible to the three generations who were present. The son spoke to his children saying: ‘Your grandfather would stand on an empty lot and say: I remember when this was an empty lot.’ Then he would paint a word picture of his desire for that lot so vividly that those who heard him could see it completed right before their eyes. This is the grandfather who made the fortune we are now enjoying.” I awoke, recorded the experience, returned to sleep, and re-dreamed the dream – only this time I was the grandfather. Speaking to those present I said: ‘I remember wh...
As one who sees me into viewing the world, Being certain I am play full to say. Singing my song dancing all the way. The joy of being in my sea is always a pretty view, For if I could choose and do, I choose a beautiful you. Yet to be clear I am further to there, Closer than near for me to appear, lovingly. Which I am. As one viewing me into the world, A picture painting, a vision bringing lightning. Being certain, I am play full to say, Singing my song, dancing all the way. Yet what does that mean to be, The joy of being in my sea, Reflects a view so beautifully me. For if I could choose and do, I choose a beautiful smiling loving me fucking you. Yet to be clear, I am further to there, Closer than a whisper in the air, Blink than near for me to appear, Lovingly, which I am—right here.
Comments
Post a Comment