i think alone preparing for you

 


for knowing there is idea better greater than I

maybe yet for giggles i tickle life

for me to truly agree willing I am

beings surrounding blessings coming from sky

as i think alone preparing for you

to birth each thought I am thinking pretty lovingly true

how long does it take a seed to grow tall

if height is planned what length wills plant

could you be greater than what was planning for thee

or is it just me who wants to succeed

beyond every initial idea in me for i breathe

i do say art baby blue

challenge God Yahweh Allah in wind

giving words i vibrate light

to be certain your spark inner eye bloom lightning

yet when it comes to ground where shall i be

following each rhythmic heart beating see

flying upon eagles beaks smelling air and carrying it two

yes pretty you i always do











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart