proud I am of me yet you

 


how do you feel Son

it's been a moment since I asking feeding you

seeing your view me enjoying it too

gratefully I am so happy is sea you staying course

allowing my energy to fulfill what I planted inside before birth

growing beyond my your Father's creation

enlarging life for all appearing before eyes

what more could I ask 

always ready to pounce for my wish and will

granting my skill love for breathing reel

knowing it's just a dream

yet playing all games bringing forth leal

how sparkling light you know longer conceal

how do you feel Sun

so fresh and so clean I am

knowing my stand is for real so to speak

refreshing lite and flying high like kite

exciting it is Father

joyful to be yet feeling your arms

surrounding me I breathe clear knowing you're near

oh how so proud I am of me yet you father mother two










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart