me God and the u in a verse



all the signs of love are being present

showing God particles scrambling reaching within

finding ideas like words to birth wind for flowing ideal

agitating sky is that you inner eye

ready and willing making amends nurturing thoughts again

how precious you are the greatest Star you

mirroring me or I you pretty bee

for eyes shining reflecting the light

being so bright and creating rite

following your plan I am

knowing being bold breathing greater than you 

could I evolve and fly Earth is my question to mind

generating electricity each heart beating pumping me

art baby blue do you really believe

yes for my smile tickles Lazarus and the devil alike

why being cause all angels want creators love

for blessing ascending fallen thoughts yet appreciated

today is your day for fulfilling your role

to me God and the u in a verse 

welcome to your place in mystory home














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart