timing is my greatest perfection

 


could you know your special being

sitting their conceiving breathing

inside mind imagining I do

how grateful I am God for birthing you

passing all test and challenging me too

impromptu how special you are to all i bring for you eyes pretty you

yet all seeds grow into my creation being 

ideally how i first perfecting seed

planting you in soil for building to me

so I can rest and evolve every being

yet more to you for bright star you are

may each thought you hear I send to ear

lifting you up and you soar in the sky

getting closer to heaven me

i allow my anointing to continue in thee

as timing is my greatest perfection beyond

art baby blue so precious and you 

thank you my Son 

i got your test enjoy my light showering you right




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart