happiness and proud brings forth smile

 


a knew thought is wiggling in question each moment again

i speak enjoying our conversation

painting invisible pictures in mind for my eyes to see 

challenging God always yes pretty me

i hear of wonders about from others mouths

yet want to know can i be touching the brightest light

in mind i hold unto my blood line

cherishing all thine yet each encouraging spirit come come come

i hold out my hand for feeling your caress 

as gentle word before i begin communication is key

abracadabra open says me shower me my blessings from above

happy down hear as I lift up my mind

and carry it to promising land upon i stand

bringing honor producing fruit mirror yes at my feet truth

now you know so let your play go

trusting me inside breathing you

your heart is warm sparkling through

be you art baby blue

be me state you meaning i truly can

each day each hour every second i mean

blessing the skies to roar for me

soaring lion eagles head serpent splashing your tale

happy i am in the sky happy on land i am

your account father my beautiful son 

happiness and proud brings forth smile












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart