a blessing by Adonai

 


I am feeling like the world is mind

opening doors and cementing them open

every dream as I lay to rest

bring forth such an abundance harvest

to awake from a giggle and a pinch of the arm

to hold a smile so long that you wonder a loud

for the present future me 

who sees every thing so clear enjoyingly

knowing it my season winning all the way

allowing championships victory attract accordingly

no longer shall I wait for my master thine

Father came to eye singing abracadabra surprise

oh art baby blue could I be in your shoes

yes you could if you follow the word

yet let me state there is only one me

thank God says he for your journey my story

as beautiful as it is and a blessing by Adonai praise












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart