a place to rest my home

 


an awakening pill challenging to swallow

half time of living is more than upon

as I shake my head thinking forward as breath

if life is meant to be shared and more

what path have you placed me on being Sun

dig deep I think saying to thyself

believing in the present future I learned from the past

have I done well Father as it always been just you me

for every word I invested inspiring into an ear

for every loving thought I imagined for all who was near

using all my gifts God for the good of all you

are you happy with I

are you proud of I

knowing I give up everything per your word

following through instinct

believing as Jesus forgiving all me

is there a surprise some magic in the midst

or does it appear when I am brought to the gates

yes my life is a grain of sand 

a drop in the ocean

yet without me could it still be

I am stretching my hands and my legs out too

reaching for your hand a gesture in love

I laugh to myself a lot

thinking you speaking telling me jokes

in body a shell there must be two

it could be as outside so within

it touches skin more above below

it brings it close touching my heart

in the wilderness the desert it seems me roam

promised to find land a place to rest my home














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart