needing some tender

 


for the first time in moments 

I consider my life it ups downs and turnarounds

went to sleep in despair woke up to release

can I communicate my thoughts as they come

or do I only speak I am strong I am encouraged I am uplift songs

will it help I wonder will it make me feel better

to let ideas out like steam to a kettle pot

Father I ask what is best for you

you placed me alone in isolation yes protected

yet is it also for true you me

knowing my heart mind soul creator through

me being a wonderful drop yet the ocean too

forgive me God for I need your help

for the first time ever direction less

is my spark dimming if so please put it out

knowing your skill is my willing fire

52 times around and being the Sun

am I to have something to show for my living

in minds heaven its just you me

when you take my last breath the same thought free

what reason for birthing art baby blue

know looking back yet forword says you

my faith increases in these words

using science law vibrating frequency

I surrender again opening the day

grateful thankful yet needing some tender









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart