two for me

 



I look into your eyes and see a portion of thyself

know longer sitting upon the ledge seeking water from stones

appearing as the kind God first succeeding is clear

upon the Earth I walk stand tall

beyond the height of my structure I surely soar

up to the moon over through the Sun

what do I see on the other side seeks my firey curiosity

open up mind enlightening imagination

for conceiving worlds universes metaverses view

happy to be the explorer so free joining my story to thy sea

a passenger fine yet a pretty part crew

for adam falling out favor

grateful is me for God  presenting two for me to procreate plans

while following his word and command I do

exceedingly I say as a man














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart