the Sun and you

 


been thinking about my life

inspiring each wheel of time

believing in space what thoughts I choose to make

keeping the faith and increasing it you

knowing I am Fathers favorite creation anointed blessed

some could think its all a great joy

it is and happy to say ahoy

to open my sails and ride the wind

into my season winning again

the grateful smile is beaming

flowing the water and steaming

how does one ride in the sky living life

first in mind I conceive each sine

then let go and go go go

skimming the air like I do verily care

caressing and fondling like love you

art baby blue wherefore are though

up hearing kind shining words for thine

brightening the Sun and you pretty one








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart