Already Becoming

 


for you who accepts this principle

and are ready to live by consciously assuming my wish

already fulfilled, enjoying the adventure of lifes beginnings 

to reach a higher level of being 

you must doingly beautifully sow

conceive concept of in thyself. 

I am worthy of all the love success and abundance

the universe has to offer

everything I sire is already on its way to me

i trust the process and allow the universe to bring what I 

ideally want now, 

each day I align with my highest good. 

el you see

I fire sire lucifure.

for you.

who I a scepter this principle,

 choose

to live each day

by assuming

your idealist wish

already fulfilled,

the adventure

has already begun.

Life is forever

beginning again,

calling you

toward another win, success,

another height,

another happy becoming.

So sowing beautifully.

Conceiving believing  greatly.

Holding embracing loving living I think

within thyself

tilling feeling knows

watering vibrating frequency rhythmical literally

fulfilling breath breathing

for thy inner image

is sun rise wise, high.

every out word beyond world space all mind.

I am worthy

of love,

of meaningful success,

of abundant life,

 of every opportunity

prepared for attracting my journey.

you smile.

What is mine

is already finding me.

I welcome it

all gratitude,

 joyful expectation,

clapping raising opening waving hands.

dancing feet

Each day

I align

my highest good till great.

Every breath

brings clearer vision.

next thought

becomes richer soul soil.

tickling feeling. loving action.

becomings tomorrows harvest.

El see Light.

Fire.

Rise.

spark tilling blaze flame

I dreaming within

shining out sow brightly

I awaken

the same light

within every heart

You touching. 

 Smile. 

High






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Open Door

Dream Me into the Light