Dream Me into the Light

 


I give  my spirit guides permission to help me today

in every area of my life

I open myself to guidance, synchronicities and

unexpected opportunities

I allow my greater higher self 

to dream me into the light

for the mind of Sun

yet being One. 

yes for This day,

I give permission

for every loving guide,

every holy whisper,

every unseen kindness,

to walk beside me.

May wisdom find me

before I search.

May every synchronicity

arrive with perfect timing.

May unexpected opportunities

recognize my name,

I open the gates

flood my heart,

my mind,

my imagination,

to receive

what love already knows.

I allow my higher self

to dream me into the light,

where every step remembers its purpose,

every breath carries creation,

where every thought bows gently

for word, truth.

For I am not separate

from the living Sun,

only a radiant spark,

learning

my own brilliance.

The mind of Son.

The song in One.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Born Through, Not From

Arrowing the Ideal

Pioneer of the Sky