Dream Me into the Light

 


I give  my spirit guides permission to help me today

in every area of my life

I open myself to guidance, synchronicities and

unexpected opportunities

I allow my greater higher self 

to dream me into the light

for the mind of Sun

yet being One. 

yes for This day,

I give permission

for every loving guide,

every holy whisper,

every unseen kindness,

to walk beside me.

May wisdom find me

before I search.

May every synchronicity

arrive with perfect timing.

May unexpected opportunities

recognize my name,

I open the gates

flood my heart,

my mind,

my imagination,

to receive

what love already knows.

I allow my higher self

to dream me into the light,

where every step remembers its purpose,

every breath carries creation,

where every thought bows gently

for word, truth.

For I am not separate

from the living Sun,

only a radiant spark,

learning

my own brilliance.

The mind of Son.

The song in One.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Open Door

Sunning my Inner Sky