The Open Door

 


i command the universe to give all access

100 million dollars in my present specific time frame now 7 months

I command my imagination to grab a hold cementing the factual 

literal ideal thought idea

gratefully for my present enjoyment

sow Gol make a way I shall take it, 

for  being son I am,

your creation.

I call upon the universe

to open every worthy door,

every honest path,

every unseen opportunity

leading toward

one hundred million dollars

within the seven months

I have placed before my vision.

I command my imagination

to seize this picture

until it stands

firm and immovable,

a living idea,

clear,

literal,

beautiful,

 faithfully held.

I receive it

with gratitude

before my eyes behold it,

enjoying its presence

within my heart and mind

as though knowing

has already arrived.

So, God,

make a way,

and I shall walk it.

Open a gate,

and I shall enter.

Place before me

the work,

the wisdom,

the people,

and the courage

equal to this vision.

For I am Your son,

formed from Your creation,

breathing possibility

with every breath.

May my thoughts

become worthy actions.

May my actions

become abundant harvest.

May my harvest

become generous love,

returning blessing

to the world

that first inspired

this dream.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunning my Inner Sky