Father yet by Me

 

" For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the Earth. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life ; no man cometh unto the Father yet by Me. I am the Purified ; I have passed through the Gates of Darkness unto Light; I have fought upon Earth for Good : I have finished My Work ; I have entered the Invisible. I am the Sun in his rising. I have passed through the hour of cloud and of night. I am Amoun, the Concealed One, the Opener of the Day. I am Osiris Onnophris, the Justified One. I am the Lord of Life triumphant over Death ; there is no part of Me that is not of the Gods. I am the preparer of the Pathway ; The Rescuer into the Light. Out of the Darkness let that Light arise ! Before I was blind, now I see. I am the Reconciler with the Ineffable. I am the Dweller of the Invisible. Let the White Brilliance of the Divine Spirit descend ascendinglyme  ! " burning bright sparkeling sight enjoying right lite pretty smile being one loving living son shining ray o God Father Ra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart