Act 2 perpetual construction

 


I know this much: if you believe to the point of acceptance, life will be marvelous for you, perfectly wonderful for this is the one secret in the world that everyone should aspire to solve, for God is that pure imaging in ourselves.

He underlies all of our faculties including our perception, he streams into our surface mind least disguised in the form of productive fantasy. I sit here and have a daydream. Well, that’s God in action, then someone breaks it and I forget it. I didn’t occupy it; I simply had a daydream yet without occupancy.

That’s one of the greatest fallacies of the world, ‘perpetual construction’. It’s a daydream, for occupancy. I want to occupy it, I go in and possess it and make it mine. If I, in my Imagination, could go right in and possess it and make it mine…If I, in my Imagination, could go right in and possess it and clothe myself with the feeling of the wish fulfilled, actually clothe myself with it by assuming that it’s done now, until I feel natural in that assumption and that assumption though at present hesitates by my senses, if persisted in will harden into fact. So, this is our great secret concerning imagining.

The book of Acts: “You have an unknown god…I will tell you of that unknown God and he is not far off. In him we live and move and have our being.” Where could I go, parting from my Imagination? I am all Imagination and that is God.

So whatever I am imagining, my Imagination is seeing. Eventually you have such complete confidence in Him. Imagination and faith are the stuff out of which man fashions his world. Now, faith is the subjective appropriation of the objective, hope, and faith and Imagination are the stuff out of which we fashion our world.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart