Son I am He Father One



Thank you father for freeing me allowing I willing wind winding lighting sparking bringing Sun for transcending one’s own creation. I, Divine Imagination, being living breathing heart beating into my own creation, and by recreating it I transcend it to awaken myself from this body a living loving. One day you, too, will awaken within your skull to find yourself a blooming enjoying soul. You will come out to find the symbolism of scripture concerning the birth of Jesus Christ surrounding you.

Yet it’s all about you, not another, for you are Jesus Christ, coming out of Golgotha – your own skull. The babe wrapped in swaddling clothes will be there {ABOVE - GORE happy awakening opening eyes enjoy Son 5/29ish first time planting seed soil mother earth womb Born Again}  those who witness your birth are there; for you, as you are now God’s begotten and God is Spirit. Jesus Christ is a pattern, alive present, you will experience one day; then you will know that the Bible is your own personal, spiritual biography.

A birthing boy prodigal Son I am He Father One imagining mine growing watering trees branching inwardly for all mind be for you for me see breathe imaging creating picture beautiful view






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart