I imagine a state


 The symbol is my own wonderful human imagination, for that is Christ. If I imagine a state, remain faithful to it, and it externalizes itself, I have found the creator of the world for by him all things are made and without imagination is not anything made that is made. When I learn how to make something, I have found him of whom Moses and the prophets wrote, my own wonderful human imagination, the Everlasting Sustainer of all life.

Blake said it so beautifully:

‘The gods of the Earth and Sea
sought through Nature to find this tree,
yet their search was all in vain,
there grows one in the human brain.’

For state be true for you to bring a pretty view two loving girls hue

I craft a wealthy healthy prosperous abundant stating breathing verbing heart beating vibrating mind waving sine

I remember when I was not famous

What would it be like to travel world private plane enjoying safely

Imagine I occupy this great space to play inside

a freeing start sparking atom to flame light lighting tickling Sun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart